Monday, April 23, 2007

Curiouser and curiouser LotRO patch

I was wrong. LotRO Europe *did* apply a patch today, but not the same one as last weeks US patch. We only got a minor bug fix patch. Farming is still as it was, and so are repair costs. Why Turbine would want to run the same game in two different versions is a mystery to me. Is that some sort of social experiment? Do they think Europeans should get the same number of days to exploit the farming profits as the US players got? I have no idea!

I'd still assume that one day they'll apply the same patch to the European servers, but I have no clue when. Next ordinary patch day would be the Tuesday in 8 days, because this Tuesday's patch was moved forward to today, because of the official release tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment