Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wizard101 released

Wizard101 went live today. I already mentioned the free trial and the $9.95 monthly fee. But now there is also a 6-month subscription for $49.95 and a 12-month subscription for $79.95. And for this week only there is also a special offer, where you can get the first 12 months for $60. Hmmm, another offer I couldn't refuse. I subscribed for a year, because at $5 a month the game is quite reasonably priced.

I already mentioned the child protection features. So if you want to meet me in game, send me an e-mail, and I'll get a "true friend code" from the game to mail back to you. The code is valid for 48 hours, and would allow you to chat with me and even teleport to my location if we are both online. As I said, no guilds in that game, but only networks of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment