Sunday, October 30, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Unfortunately this sort of sensationalist journalism finds easy targets in the so-called "hardcore" players. MMO Melting Pot reported this week that the first Ragnaros HC kill came after 500 wipes, and that even after knowing how it is done most guilds need about 400 pulls before they down Ragnaros. But while MMO Melting Pot asks whether that is good game design (easy question: no, it certainly isn't), I'm wondering about the much more difficult question whether that sort of "hardcore" playing still is sane, or whether such behavior can rightfully be called "addicted".
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
- Enter code profile name as 5SQQ-STHA-ZFFV-7XEV. Will not work without the dashes. Gets you an MSAW at the side of your arm for the first level. Afterwards it will ask you for a real profile name.
Profile name input
- If you pre-purchased this game you should have recieved a BLACK OPERATORS card with a code on the back. Enter this code as a profile name to unlock tho most powerful machine gun in the game.
Faster M16A2 Reload
- Immediately after shooting a round with the M16A2, switch weapons then quickly switch back and the grenade launcher will be reloaded.
- After you complete the last level of Black you will receive unlimited ammo the next time you play a level using the same profile you beat the game with.
Infinite Ammo (Silver Weapons)
- Beat the game on Normal or Hard difficulty to unlock infinite ammo for all weapons.
Black Ops Difficulty
Beat the game on Hard difficulty to unlock Black Ops difficulty.
M16A2 for All Levels
- Beat the game on Black Ops difficulty to unlock the ability to use the M16A2 on any level or difficulty setting.
- Check the bodies of the dead guards w/ shields
- The magnum is the strongest weapon in the game. Though, it is slow to reload and does not have a large magazine capacity. And it is hard to find the ammo. It is also extremely acurate.
No Blur on Reload
- To get rid of the blur when you reload, press A to reload then immediately hold X. To get rid of blur with automatic reload, tap R and everything will become clear. Also when reloading the M16 MP5, etc. with A, some have longer reloads. You can stop a A reload and fire whatever is remaining in the magazine by pressing R. You can also speed up reload by tapping R.
Defeating Enemies with Shields and Armor
- Head shots do not work on enemies with full body armor; just shoot. For enemies with shields, use grenades or RPGs. Or, get behind them and kill them by shooting them in the back.
Hidden UZI in First Level
- In a blown up house
- Go to where you have to go in the first level. Then, when you stand next to your team, walk backwards and search every building on the right.
Completing the Final Battle
The M249 SAW, RPG (with at least four rounds), and at least two grenades (not those at the room entrance) are required for this trick. Do not enter the room because the door closes and it becomes difficult. Do not use any RPG rounds as you will need them later. Crouch at the door entrance and shoot the man with the flak armor in the back of the head. Then, shoot the others on the ground. To kill the men on the walkways, shoot the red object on the right side (on the walkway), then shoot the objects around the bottom of the left walkway; these will cause big explosions. When those men are dead, kill the next few in any order and do not forget the ones on the walkways. This will repeat until two appear on the walkway which is nearest to you. Kill them, then throw a grenade at each doorway at either end of the walkway. This should kill a few people (you will hear screams). If successful, more enemies will appear on the walkways and on the ground level. Enemies will keep appearing until the two bunkers open at the far end and RPG troopers. Do not worry, as only one RPG trooper appears at a time; there are three or four of them. Move back and wait for any last enemies or RPGs fired. Get out the way (or kill the enemies), then slowly go to the doorway until you can see a bunker. Take out your RPG and shoot it until the whole back wall explodes. Use this time to take out the last of the enemies. Watch out, as the RPG troopers will probably still be around, along with flak armored shotgun wielding men. This depends on how close they were to the back wall when it went up. Once everyone is dead and you have destroyed the safe on the walkway, go through one of the destroyed bunkers and complete the game. Sometimes this will not work out correctly and you will have to hide on the walkway (for example, if the door closes) and shoot them as they come.
The magnum with as many shots as possible, M249, and multiple grenades are required for this trick. Before you enter the room, crouch down in the archway and use the magnum to try to get as many head shots as possible and blow up explosives. After you are out of ammunition or when there are no any enemies remaining, take out the M249. Reload if needed, then run forward. When the shotgun and shielded enemies come out, keep moving and drop grenades at their feet. When they are cleared, shoot when possible and go up the stairs. Once up there, go into each room. Collect the armor and go into the other room. Once there, crouch down and take out the magnum (if you have ammunition), or use the M249 and wait for the enemies to come after you. After the enemies stop to appear for about two minutes, use the M249 and go down the stairs. There is a machine gun nest at the wall; subdue him and destroy the nest with grenades preferably, and enter it. When you do so, move around the corridor to complete the mission.
Submitted By: EFerg88
Cheat code for Jake The Snake
Unlock Jake The Snake: "The Snake" (case sensitive)
Submitted By: tommy dreamer the ecw original
Unlock Costumes and Arena
SLURPEE: John Cena Street Fight gear and Avatar T-Shirt
8thannualtribute: Tribute To the Troops Arena
apexpredator: Randy Orton alternate attire
Submitted By: John Cena Fans
Tribute to the Troops Arena
Cheat Code Menu in Options
The code if you wish to unlock WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011's hidden arena without beating one of the ROTW's, type "8thannualtribute" in the options menu.
WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 Unlockables
How to Unlock Every Character
- Brie Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe)
- ECW Championship Belt: Win WWE Championship in Main Event at Extreme Rules
- Edge/Christian Custom Entrance (As seen in his RTWM): In Christian’s RTWM, between Weeks 10 and 12, cash in the Money in the Bank against Edge and win.
- Ezekiel Jackson: Win 5 matches on "WWE Superstars" with any superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
- Finlay: Win 1 "SmackDown" match with any Superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
- Gail Kim: Win 1 Divas-only match with any Diva (WWE Universe)
- Goldust: Win 10 "Raw" matches with any Superstar (1-on-1 Match only) (WWE Universe)
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Deafeat him on Week 9 in Taker's RTWM without taking substantial damage
- Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka: Beat Superfly on Week 10 in Taker's RTWM in under 3 minutes.
- Masked Kane: Collect all the souls in Taker's RTWM and beat him on Week 11.
- Mickie James: Win 5 Divas-only matches with any Diva (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 matches only)
- Mike Knox: Win 5 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe)
- Mr. Mcmahon: During John Cena's Road To Wrestlemania Do All The Challange Matches And Face Vince Mcmahon In A 3 on 1 handicap Match At Wrestlemania
- Nikki Bella: Win one Women's Championshipwith any Diva on PPV (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match)
- Paul Bearer: Defeat Paul Bearer in under 90 seconds
- Rob Van Dam: Beat Rey Mysterio's RTWM
- Shelton Benjamin: Win 10 "SmackDown" matches with any superstar (1-on-1 matches only) (WWE Universe)
- Stone Cold Steve Austin: In Christian's RTWM at WrestleMania go to the green room and talk to Austin and defeat him in a No-DQ Match
- Terry Funk: In Rey Mysterio's RTWM go to green room and Talk to Terry Funk and defeat him in an Extreme Rules Match
- The Rock: Defeat the Rock in a Last Man Standing Match in Vs Undertaker RTWM
- William Regal: Win 10 “WWE Superstars” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
- Yoshi Tatsu: Win 5 “Raw” matches with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
- Zack Ryder: Win 1 “WWE Superstars” match with any Superstar (WWE Universe, 1-on-1 match only)
Unlock Gail Kim
cheat codes Type in Gail123
Submitted By: nolg99
Referensi :http://www.gamesradar.com/cheats/ps2/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/Rating: 4.5
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
KAMI MELAYANI PESANAN Bak Dump Truck SELURUH WILAYAH INDONESIA
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Karoseri Dump Truck
Karoseri Dump Truck
Description: Karoseri Dump TruckIsi form komentar di bawah jika ada pertanya'an terhadap produk kami
KAMI MELAYANI PESANAN Karoseri Dump Truck SELURUH WILAYAH INDONESIA@ Nirwana
Monday, October 17, 2011
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Monday, October 10, 2011
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Psychochild is pondering the question whether games have to be a series of interesting choices, as Sid Meier says. I think he has a point when he quotes Chris Bateman saying that this requirement only is true for a sub-set of games. Other games are all about execution. And increasingly games come to resemble TV shows or movies in that they are about passive enjoyment of a story.
For example I have been playing Mafia 2 lately, and am currently about half way through the game. Now technically Mafia 2 has sandbox elements. If I choose to do so, I can drive through Empire Bay for hours, steal cars, rob shops, escape from the police, buy clothes and guns, or look for hidden collectibles. The problem is that none of these actions have consequences. If I succeed in my criminal activities and get away clean, I get money, but I’ll quickly run out of stuff to buy with that money. If I don’t succeed and get arrested, the game ends, or rather restarts at the last save point of the story. Furthermore my interaction with the city is extremely limited. 99% of the buildings I can’t enter. The shops I can are all the same, that is every clothing shop looks exactly the same, has the same clothes on offer, and even the saleswoman is always the same. The streets are populated with people and cars, but the interaction I can have with them are extremely limited. In short, all the interesting stuff that happens in Mafia 2 happens as part of the story, and that story is completely on rails. While I can resist arrest or escape a hundred times in the sandbox mode, when I get arrested in the story mode, I can’t do anything about it (and lose all money and items I gathered in sandbox play). My “interesting choices” are limited to what type of gun I want to use to blow my target’s head off or what car I want to drive around in.
The obvious problem of that sort of design is replayability. Somebody might want to replay the game at a higher difficulty setting, or to collect the collectibles he missed. But then he’d just skip all the cut-scenes and story the second time around. And on replaying it would probably grate that you can’t save the game where you want, but there are only a limited number of fixed save points. Dying at the wrong moment means having to replay parts of the chapter you already mastered. One specific problem I had with the PC version of Mafia 2 was that the game is obviously designed for consoles. With a gamepad it is easier to drive a car (because you have analog controls), and harder to aim and shoot. I think Mafia 2 was balanced with those console controls in mind, because on the PC I found the driving relatively difficult and the shooting a bit too easy.
But overall I did enjoy Mafia 2. And I plan to play more of these “interactive movie” games in the future, like L.A. Noire or Deus Ex (which has more choices in each situation, but still has a story on rails). I’ll have to buy Red Dead Redemption for the PS3, as there is no PC version. I’m not so much into modern serial murder thrillers; otherwise I’d try Heavy Rain. But in any case these interactive movie games with little in the way of interesting choices are not games I buy on release. I picked up Mafia 2 at some Steam sale for half-price, and that is about what I’m willing to pay for that sort of game.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Upaya keras yang ditempuh secara terus menerus. Hanya orang yang pekerja keras yang bisa menjadi calon Anggota dengan memenuhi beberapa persyaratannya.
- Rantai (di sebelah kiri)
Ikatan kekeluargaan, persatuan dan persahabatan yang kokoh. Bahwa anggota sebuah Koperasi adalah Pemilik Koperasi tersebut, maka semua Anggota menjadi bersahabat, bersatu dalam kekeluargaan, dan yang mengikat sesama anggota adalah hukum yang dirancang sebagai Anggaran Dasar (AD) / Anggaran Rumah Tangga (ART) Koperasi. Dengan bersama-sama bersepakat mentaati AD/ART, maka Padi dan Kapas akan mudah diperoleh.
- Kapas dan Padi (di sebelah kanan)
Kemakmuran anggota koperasi secara khusus dan rakyat secara umum yang diusahakan oleh koperasi. Kapas sebagai bahan dasar sandang (pakaian), dan Padi sebagai bahan dasar pangan (makanan). Mayoritas sudah disebut makmur-sejahtera jika cukup sandang dan pangan.
Keadilan sosial sebagai salah satu dasar koperasi. Biasanya menjadi simbol hukum. Semua Anggota koperasi harus adil dan seimbang antara "Rantai" dan "Padi-Kapas", antara "Kewajiban" dan "Hak". Dan yang menyeimbangkan itu adalah Bintang dalam Perisai.
Dalam perisai yang dimaksud adalah Pancasila, merupakan landasan ideal koperasi. Bahwa Anggota Koperasi yang baik adalah yang mengindahkan nilai-nilai keyakinan dan kepercayaan, yang mendengarkan suara hatinya. Perisai bisa berarti "tubuh", dan Bintang bisa diartikan "Hati".
- Pohon Beringin
Simbol kehidupan, sebagaimana pohon dalam Gunungan wayang yang dirancang oleh Sunan Kalijaga. Dahan pohon disebut kayu (dari bahasa Arab "Hayyu"/kehidupan). Timbangan dan Bintang dalam Perisai menjadi nilai hidup yang harus dijunjung tinggi.
- Koperasi Indonesia
Koperasi yang dimaksud adalah koperasi rakyat Indonesia, bukan Koperasi negara lain. Tata-kelola dan tata-kuasa perkoperasian di luar negeri juga baik, namun sebagai Bangsa Indonesia harus punya tata-nilai sendiri.
- Warna Merah Putih
Warna merah dan putih yang menjadi background logo menggambarkan sifat nasional Indonesia.
Untuk Artikel Lebih lengkapnya silahkan kunjungi langsung sumber artikel ini Di http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koperasi. Sedangkan untuk Vector logo / lambang Koperasi- nya silahkan Download dibawah ini :
Password : nirwana-game.blogspot.com
Jika link di atas gagal, coba link download Berikut :
Catatan : Jika ada link Download yang rusak mohon beri tahu kami.
Artikel Vector gratis Lainnya Yang Mungkin Ingin Anda Baca :
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
Now I could make a new Facebook account using my real name, and populate it with my real world friends. But my real world friends aren't all that interested in Facebook games. And I would have to start my Facebook games over from zero, having lost for example my empire in Empires & Allies. Frankly, I would be ashamed bothering my real world friends with constant demands for virtual trinkets in this or that Facebook game. It is only by having people who are NOT your real world friends, but who agree on a simple deal of "I send you the virtual trinkets you need if you send me the virtual trinkets I need" that most Facebook games become playable.
And I suspect that this is exactly the reason why I got banned. Facebook games work by either requiring you to pay money, or bother your real world friends in the hope that they start playing and pay money. It is that, and not the "integrity of the environment" that I endangered. I was playing the system to get around the odious requirements of Facebook games, and Facebook banned me for it. I wasn't the customer, I was the product. And by not playing by their rules, I was a defective product, and got sorted out by Facebook's quality control.
With the current trend towards demand real IDs everywhere online, I wonder what will happen first: I lose all interest in online games, or all online games and platforms kick me out for not being willing to use my real name?
[EDIT: I found the following interesting rule on the page explaining why my account was disabled: "Do not contact strangers for the purpose of gaining an advantage in a game or application." Thus it is actually forbidden to actively find other people that aren't your real world friends but only play the same games as you are. You must pester your real world friends for virtual gifts if you don't want to get banned.]