Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back into the World of Warcraft

I don't know if that was part of Blizzard's plan, but the announcement of the Cataclysm expansion made me resubscribe to World of Warcraft, with the idea of leveling my Tauren druid, and maybe later some Alliance character, through the old content before it disappears. Kind of "last chance to see". But once I resubscribed of course I couldn't help but also do lots of other stuff, like trying the new Trials of Champions dungeon, or participating in the Argent Tournament. Having lots of fun!

The downside of that is that, as I was having much less fun there, I didn't continue playing the Champions Online beta past level 7. Not that it is such a bad game, but a WoW it ain't, and the more twitchy kind of combat, where you need to block big incoming attacks, isn't my style either. So I'm not sure if I'll write than Champions Online review after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment