Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Ding 60!

My priest, Kyroc, hit level 60 now, with 13 days of /played time. That was considerably faster than my first level 60, Raslebol, who needed 21 days. But of course both twinking and more knowledge of the game helped. And while with Raslebol I still fooled around a lot, the goal with Kyroc was always to get him to level 60 as fast as possible, so he could go to dungeons with the guild.

I'm still leaving Kyroc on shadow spec, because I think that patch 1.10 will come out in 3 weeks, and I would hate to waste that free respec. I might want to solo a bit more with him to gain faction for a couple of missing enchanting recipes. I won't bother doing much with tailoring any more, I finally got my Truefaith Vestments, and there isn't much more useful stuff to make. I might make some Mooncloth, the recipe for Mooncloth bag will be changed in patch 1.10 to use only one of them. Guess Blizzard won't refund me for the Mooncloth bags I already made.

I'm not quite sure what I will do next with my soloing time. I could farm stuff with my two level 60s, but that is so boring. I have a level 60 shaman on the same server, which would make a good third class, a damage dealer complementing the tank and the healer. But I'd also be interested to play a paladin, maybe on a completely new server when Blizzard opens up the next one. I just don't know where I can get a newsfeed alerting me to when Blizzard is opening the next Euro PvE server.

No comments:

Post a Comment