Thursday, March 16, 2006

Do I need a forum?

I am absolutely delighted about the high quality and quantity of the discussion in the comments here recently. Okay, people don't always agree, sometimes there are some heated words, but generally we are approaching a discussion level last seen on the defunct Grimwell.com. Only that I'm the only one able to start topics right now, which doesn't seem quite fair to you guys.

Should I look into ways of getting a forum running, where we could have both threads discussing my blog entries, and you would be able to start threads too?

I'm not a programmer, and haven't got a clue how easy or hard that is to do. But I would like at least to hear your feedback on whether you would like to have a message board here. And suggestions on how to do it, if you happen to have more knowledge in this area than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment