Thursday, March 20, 2008

EQFlames

I am not going to comment much on the EQFlames interview on Massively, because one of the SOE people involved is somebody I consider to be a friend and totally upright and honest person, Grimwell. So it would be hard for me to say anything nice or balanced about the insults and nonsense that "LFG" is spouting in that interview.

I'm just writing this to remind you that of course the whole EQFlames issue is very much identical to the beta leaks issue I reported on not long ago. If you consider beta leaks to be bad, then what can you possibly think about somebody breaching both his contract and the trust of the game developers he was giving access to? Even if he claims to be just whistleblowing, the creation of a site named EQFlames doesn't exactly suggest an objective attitude. No wonder SOE kicked him out from that special access program!

No comments:

Post a Comment