Thursday, May 29, 2008

Post number 2,000

This is my two-thousandth post on this blog, and the blog isn't even five years old, which makes an average of over one post per day.

Having said that, I must say that I'll probably post a bit less in the coming months. I'm a bit burned out by World of Warcraft, and Age of Conan didn't exactly cure that. The one game I'm very much excited about, I can't write about, or at least can only comment on publicly available information. But if I'm lacking ideas on what to write about, I'll ask you guys. I think I'll keep up the open Sunday thread every week for readers to propose subjects, and I'll take more time to respond to the comments there. And gaming enthusiasm is something that comes and goes, I'm sure there will be more for me to write about in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment