Sunday, February 8, 2009

80, again

I was having lots of fun with my warrior this weekend, questing in Icecrown. Very well made zone, using phasing to great effect, so that you get the impression that you are personally responsible for pushing back the Scourge. And without really having planned to, I suddenly dinged 80. So that's the second character to the level cap done.

Now I wouldn't mind trying to go to Naxxramas with my warrior, but I don't think it will happen. For understandable reasons guilds prefer if players stick to their mains, especially if that main is a healer. But I have already geared him up with crafted and bought epics. So now I got a tank spec warrior with 542 defense, over the defense cap, and thus I should be able to find at least heroic groups. I'd love to increase stamina a bit more, right now I only have just under 25k health, but for a start that isn't all that bad. I'll see how this works out.

Besides doing heroics and finishing Icecrown with my warrior, and going raiding with my priest, I still have two other projects: Level my mage from 70 to 80, and level my druid, who is only level 14 yet. So, still a lot to do. Up to now, I'm still having fun with the Wrath of the Lich King.

No comments:

Post a Comment