Friday, June 19, 2009

Grinding to Valhalla interviews Tobold

Grinding to Valhalla is what I'd call a tertiary gaming site: It isn't a primary site of a game, nor a secondary site talking about games, but it is a site talking about people who talk about games. If you want to know more about some MMO blogger, chances are there is an interview in multiple chapters with him on that site.

Now when first asked I refused to be interviewed, because many of the questions were about the private lives of the bloggers, where they live, what they work, and a lot of other stuff I've always been reluctant to post. So Randolph decided to accept my desire fro privacy, and sent me an edited list of questions about my gaming and blogging, leaving out the more personal stuff. You can find Randolph's interview with me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment