Saturday, May 8, 2010

What I spent your money on

I promised to give regular updates on my donations project, but as there is next to nothing to report on the incoming side (only 1 donation this month), I'll talk about what I spent your money on up to now. In detail it is up to now, in chronological order:
  • EVE Online, the game including 1 month subscription
  • A game time card for EVE Online
  • A game time card for World of Warcraft
  • Guild Wars Trilogy from Steam
  • Preorder Civilization V from Steam
I was tempted to buy the Civilization IV complete pack, which is just 10 Euro on Steam this weekend, but as I already own the base game and the Colonization stand-alone expansion, it really wasn't that great a deal for me. Yeah, I know, preordering Civilization V is somewhat silly, as it won't be out before fall, but this is one of the few games in which I have blind trust.

I'm considering a multi-boxing experiment for World of Warcraft as my next donation-funded purchase. Is that something you would be interested in reading about?

No comments:

Post a Comment