Monday, June 26, 2006

WoW Journal - 27-June-2006

I've had one of the most disappointing pickup group experiences in the Stockades last night, making me really angry. The group consisted of my priest, a mage, and three warriors. One of the warriors tanked, the other two dealt damage, so it went quite well. We first took the left branch, reached the boss at the end, and wiped while killing him. Only one guy in the group got the quest item. When we zoned back in, the mobs in the hallway had respawned, and we couldn't get back to the corpse to loot him before he despawned. So we went right, to the tougher boss, Bazil. In spite of 3 warriors in the group, they didn't manage to taunt Bazil off me, and I died. But everybody else survived, looted Bazil's head, and then they all just left. Nobody stayed to help me get through the respawned trash mobs, so I never got the quest item. :( Two bosses downed with no quest item for me, and in the second case I would just have needed a bit of help to get it. Really disappointing how people aren't willing to help other players who helped them.

Afterwards I did some more quests in Redridge, and leveled to 25. But then I found a group to Shadowfang Keep and went there for loot and xp. Excellent group, we cleared SFK very fast and without any wipe. But none of the drops were useful for me, Arugal dropped his belt again, and so I only ended up with loot for selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment