Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WoW Journal - 28-Jun-2006

Not much to report today, except that I finally found a good group for the Stockades and managed to do all the quests I had there. The only quest I didn't do is the one that starts in the Wetlands, because it has a stupid level 30 elite quest as prerequisite to be allowed to go on a level 25 dungeon quest. So I guess I'm finished with the Stockades, it is one of the most boring dungeons in World of Warcraft. And I never found any blue loot in there. Next stop: Blackfathom Deeps, a dungeon with a lot more character, and much better loot.

In other news my priest made level 26 by handing in the quests, and he will remain there until the weekend. This evening and tomorrow I'll be out on a short business trip to Newcastle. I hope the hotel has internet access and I can at least make a move or two in Travian, but I certainly won't have the time to play WoW on the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment