Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Games for the occasion

You might be wondering why I'm posting more about Facebook games lately. No, I didn't give up on MMORPGs and more complicated single-player games. It's just that I'm on holiday until Easter, visiting family. As family visits tend to go, I have very little time for myself, and spend a lot of time with others. Thus something like a 5-hour raid would be totally unthinkable, and even half an hour uninterrupted for an heroic is hard to find. I am completely aware of the various negative aspects of Facebook games, but the one advantage they have is that you can do things in them if you have just 10 minutes here and there.

For the exact same reason my blog posts have been shorter lately, simple lack of time. Isn't it strange that you end up having more time on work day than during holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment