Saturday, April 10, 2010

Then end of Alliance and Horde

I'm now playing my Alliance paladin again, just reached level 77 and am looking forward to hitting the level cap and running heroics, as my other level 80's basically don't get anything useful any more from those except frost emblems. But the basic idea of playing the paladin as Alliance was that this way he could play the quests that my Horde characters couldn't do, because the quest givers are Alliance. Well, that half worked. Or rather it worked through half of Wrath of the Lich King, until level 75 and Grizzly Hills / Dragonblight. But in all the higher level zones there are only neutral quest givers!

So now I'm a bit disappointed, as I'm back to the same quests that my Horde characters already did. I can do a "best of" selection for myself, but that still isn't as interesting as doing really new quests. The funny thing is that some of the neutral quest givers look very much as if they were Alliance or Horde, with neutral factions like the Argent Crusade "borrowing" Alliance looks, and the Knights of the Ebon Blade looking more like Horde. Well, if I get too bored I can always level up in dungeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment