Sunday, February 26, 2006

Blizzard on bag space

This is from the World of Warcraft forums (no link, because WoW forum posts aren't archived and links go dead too fast):
The limitations of bag space are intended and make it a necessity to choose what you want to keep. This may be the inane ramblings of a depraved mind, but I find it fun managing bag space. I treat it as a sort of mini-game, arranging items by category, making tough decisions on what to do with specific items. That is my personal outlook; I don't know if anyone else feels the same way.

That said…

With the 1.10 patch two new craftable bag types will be available specifically for holding items related to either herbalism or enchanting. Tailors will be able to try their hand at crafting these new bags as the recipes will be found throughout the world. These new specialty bags will function similar to how a normal bag would, but with the restriction of holding only herbs or enchanting supplies. The recipes will be made available for crafting these bags in various sizes, the high end of each type being 24 slots.
Good news, Raslebol's herbs and Kyroc's enchanting materials are taking up far too much space. I just hope that you can actually *get* those 24-slots bags. I already have normal 16-slot bags, and if the first size available is 16-slot, they are of no use to me.

I'd hate to see the 24-slot bags being tailored from the hide of Ragnaros, recipe dropping of Onyxia, and costing 1000 gold on the AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment