Tuesday, August 1, 2006

WoW Journal - 1-August-2006

I'm making good progress with my new priest, who is now already level 47. And most importantly I am having fun, doing quests that I have never done before, this being my first Alliance character that got this far. Currently I am questing in Feralas, with Tanaris being the next step.

I found one more hidden quest, a level 40ish quest series called "Sweet Amber", where you help some dwarf to brew alcohol. The hidden aspect of that is that the quest giver dwarf is in the mountains of Westfall, and not many level 40+ characters go there. The only bad aspect was that I had to look up where to find the bags of corn he wanted, because the quest text did not give any hint at all, only with Thottbot was I able to solve the quest. But I got a cool reward, I trinket representing a hip flask. Using it not only gets me drunk, but also makes me breath fire for 5 seconds, burning all enemies in front of me. Fun!

I also did two expeditions into Zul'Farrak, one of my favorite dungeons. Especially the defence of the pyramid event is always worth doing. And except for Gahz'rilla, the whole instance is more or less the same level range, and can be completed with a group in one run. I think I won't bother gathering the mallet for Gahz'rilla, maybe I find a group where somebody else has it. Getting the mallet is more trouble than killing the monster. But I do appreciate the reference to Japanese monster B-movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment