Monday, January 21, 2008

Guess the WAR and WotLK release dates!

As a blogger one often finds oneself in the situation to post some predictions. But as Niels Bohr said, "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.", and with my blog in it's fifth year you'll be able to find numerous occasions where my predictions turned out to be dead wrong. I'm not selfish, so I want to pass on this opportunity to make an ass of yourself by predicting something totally wrong. The occasion is that I noticed in the discussion of the AoC release date that people have widely different opinions on when WAR and WotLK will be released, which obviously will have a huge impact on the success of other game releases this year. So tell me, when do YOU think that Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning and the second World of Warcraft expansion Wrath of the Lich King will be released? To kick off the discussion, I'll start with the following predictions:

WAR: October 2008 (I don't believe in the official Q2 2008 release date.)

WotLK: December 2008 (And then they'll list TBC 2007, WotLK 2008, and claim to be right on target for their stated goal of one expansion per year.)

What dates do you predict?

No comments:

Post a Comment