Friday, January 23, 2009

Anonymous commenting disabled

I was toying with the idea to take up the challenge of one of the anonymous idiots and demonstrate that if I stop blogging you'd be losing more than I do. But then I realized that this would hit exactly the wrong people, because the trolls would just carve another mark into their keyboard and go and hassle the next blogger.

So I decided to take a different step to preserve my sanity, and improve the quality of my comment section by disabling anonymous comments. From now on, if you want to leave a comment, you must be registered *somewhere*. That can be Blogger, Google, Wordpress, OpenID, or any other system on the dropdown menu. You don't have to leave your real name, but at least we'll be able to follow who is who among the trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment