Friday, May 29, 2009

Luminary feedback

It was with great pleasure that I saw how many people followed my recommendation in the Luminary review and tried out the game. Not only because of the recommendation points I'm getting in game (which still can't be spent on anything), but more because it is nice to see that my readers take my recommendation seriously enough to at least try a game they never heard of.

So this thread is dedicated to feedback from those of you who tried Luminary. What do you think of this game? Am I only on a bad WoW withdrawel trip, or do you think my recommendation was justified? What features did you like or dislike. I want to especially encourage those of you who aren't commenting regularly to take the opportunity to come out of lurkerhood. Give me your Luminary feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment