Friday, May 15, 2009

MMOs on my radar

Second post of answering questions from the last open Sunday thread, this one about "What releases are you looking forward to?".

I think I'm looking forward to most to Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Star Trek Online. But then neither of these is coming out any time soon. There aren't even official release dates, but I don't expect either before 2011. I do look forward to Diablo 3, but I don't consider it to be a MMO, and I guess it's only coming out 2011 as well.

Thus games like Jumpgate Evolution or Champions Online, which are supposedly to be released this year, are a lot closer on my radar, even if they are what I would call second tier games.

And then there is a list of games that have already come out, and which I haven't had the time to play yet. On that list are Runes of Magic, and Atlantica Online, for example. And I'm open to suggestions about games I should try out, especially if trying them out is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment