Saturday, October 21, 2006

Transcendence set bonus

After another cancelled Blackwing Lair raid on Friday night, we had more luck this afternoon, and got enough people for a BWL raid together. And Razorgore was so friendly as to drop the Bindings of Trancendence for me. So with the Halo from Ony and the Leggings from Ragnaros, I now have 3 pieces of the priest tier 2 set. And that gives me a very nice additional 15% mana regeneration when casting bonus.

Together with the meditation talent I know regenerate 30% of mana even when casting, which is nice for a raid healer, who often is spamming heals through all the fight, if there aren't enough healers for a healing rotation. According to the Theorycraft addon I now regenerate 45 mana per tick while casting, and 115 mana per tick otherwise.

With the 3 pieces of Transcendence and 5 of Prophecy I have, I am now in a position where I don't really "need" any more gear before the Burning Crusade comes out. I'd be perfectly happy staying like this until the other priests in the guild are as well equipped. After the expansion comes out, I'll probably replace most of that gear rather quickly, with greens and blues from BC. Otherwise I get the feeling that people will point with fingers at me, saying "look, what a n00b, he is wearing epics!". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment