Friday, January 5, 2007

Don't blame me

Nearly two years ago, March 2005, I wrote about an extended downtime the European servers were experiencing. Yesterday the European servers had another extended downtime. Which wouldn't be remarkable, if I hadn't got three people apparently finding that article with Google, and commenting about yesterday's downtime. I can only guess that as usual when the servers are down, the European WoW website and forums were also down, and these people just needed some place to vent. Well, that's okay, just don't blame me for Blizzard's server outages.

It is still anecdotal, but apparently Blizzard's mail to get people to resubscribe early for the Burning Crusade is working. Or players decided on their own that it would be better to dust off their old characters early and do some preparation for the Burning Crusade. In any case, I hear more and more stories of login queues and server crashes. This doesn't bode well.

No comments:

Post a Comment