Friday, January 5, 2007

Vanguard Fileplanet beta started

U.S. residents only can get into the Vanguard beta via Fileplanet. Another restriction is that you have to be a Fileplanet subscriber.

Me not being a U.S. resident, I first got a mail with the subject of "Vanguard beta is here", with a link which sent me to a page telling me that I couldn't get one. Then I got a mail saying "Dear Non-U.S./Canadian Subscriber, We thank you for your interest in the Vanguard: Saga of Heroes beta program on FilePlanet. Unfortunately, between the pre-promotion of the program and its launch this evening, we had to restrict access to U.S./Canadian residents only. However, since you signed up before the restriction, we're going to set aside some keys and make sure you get one." And then finally I got a mail with a key. How nice of them to make an exception.

So now I signed an NDA and won't be able to comment on Vanguard any more until it is lifted. But I'll make notes and report when I'm allowed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment