Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Jame's Horde Leveling Guide

I leveled up my human priest using (in parts) Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide. And yes, that's "Jame's", not "Jamie's". Anyway, while I was toying with the idea of playing a blood elf mage when Burning Crusade comes out, I got a bit worried that there are only new quests up to level 20, and then I'd need to slowly level from 21 to 60 on my own. So I was wondering if Jame also had something for the Horde. And yes, he has. I'm linking Jame's Horde Leveling Guide here for reference. It only goes until level 51, but that is not a problem, there are so many zones to go to after 51, and I can use some hints from the Alliance guide.

As I said, I tested out parts of his Alliance guide, and found it well written and accurate. Other people are trying to sell guides like this, so give the man a round of applause for posting such a detailed guide for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment