Friday, March 16, 2007

Does Blizzard frustrate you?

A reader was suggesting an interesting subject for discussion, the different ways in which we as players are sometimes frustrated by Blizzard as a company. He writes: "At this moment, I am very frustrated with Blizzard. Last night I tried to renew my subscription via credit card, but something was bugged about the account management page, so... now my card is blocked for 3 days! And no, my credit card is fine, I pay with it online all the time ;) I had planned a quiet weekend, nothing much to do, just playing some WoW, but that isn't possible anymore now. What's your biggest frustration?"

I think he hit the nail on the head in that it is often "inability to play" that frustrates us most. Be it account problems, server downtime, connectivity problems, all that sort of stuff where we really would like to play but can't. My biggest frustration in the last couple of weeks was playing during some server instability where people got frequently disconnected. You pull a boss and then either you get disconnected, or the priest healing you does, and it all ends in repeated wipes and an unplayable game.

So, how did Blizzard frustrate you recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment