Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Battlemaster trinkets

A reader was asking my opinion on the Battlemaster trinkets, level 70 epic trinkets that can be acquired in two different ways: Either with 75 badges of justice, or with 30000 honor and 40 AV marks. Unfortunately that is a bit like asking a beggar whether he'd prefer the Mercedes or the Rolls-Royce; I only have 3 badges of justice and 600 honor points on two characters together, so it is hard for me to say which way is easier.

40 AV marks used to be impossible to get when I did PvP a year ago, me being Horde. But apparently Horde wins a bit more often now, and the AV battlegrounds are shorter, not lasting several hours any more. 30000 honor I still haven't got a grasp how fast you can earn those. I only know the daily PvP quest gives 419 honor. I heard people saying several thousand honor per day wasn't a problem for them, but of course that depends on how much you are playing.

Badges of Justice are easier to get nowadays as well. The daily heroic dungeon quest gives you 2 badges in addition to the about 3 you get from killing the bosses in there. And Karazhan and Zul'Aman also drop badges from all bosses, 22 badges for clearing Karazhan once. So if you are in a raid guild that clears Karazhan every week, and do one heroic dungeon per week as well, you'll have 75 badges in 3 weeks.

So what would you say, are the two different prices for getting the battlemaster trinkets equivalent? Or which one would you say is easier to achieve, PvP or PvE cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment