Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My first epic

Well, my first TBC epic to be exact, as at level 60 my priest was nearly full epic, and still is wearing the T2 helmet from Onyxia. But not having raided yet, and not having done much of the other level 70 endgame either, I didn't have any level 70 epics yet on either character. But yesterday I joined a guild group to farm Apexis Crystals, and this morning I hit exalted with Ogri'la and thus could buy Vortex Walking Boots for my warrior. From a tank point of view they were barely better than the blue boots I was previously wearing, more armor but less agility, a bit more stamina. But then they have a nice bonus to critical hits, which should make farming a small bit easier.

If I would get more Apexis Crystals, I could get another epic, the Crystalline Crossbow. But I use the ranged weapon just for pulling, and my throwing knifes are nearly as good as the crossbow, and don't need ammo.

In other news I'm making progress with Netherwing reputation as well, and found that after all there is at least one reward besides the Netherdrake mount. At friendly I got an Overseer's badge, and at honored the improved version Captain's Badge. At revered I'll get an even better version, with +45 stamina bonus, which might actually be worth wearing all the time. Otherwise I just equip the badge, summon the pet, and then switch back to another trinket.

No comments:

Post a Comment