Saturday, February 24, 2007

World of Warcraft 2.0.10 patch notes

The test realm patch notes for WoW patch 2.0.10 can be found at WoWInsider. The general drift is a big nerf for feral druids and shadow priests, while warriors and shamans get a boost to their powers. Remember how I recently mentioned that I couldn't be killed any more as long as I had mana, because I could spam Prayer of Mending? Damn, Blizzard noticed that and added a 20-second cooldown to the spell, which is now totally useless for soloing.

As I always have problems finding a tank nowadays I'm not too happy about feral druids getting the shaft. But from a pure game design point I can see why that might have been necessary. They really became very, very powerful with the items of the Burning Crusade.

No comments:

Post a Comment