Saturday, February 17, 2007

WoW Journal - 17-February-2006

Still level 69, but already three quarters of the level to 70 done, so tomorrow I'll hit the big 70 for sure. Leveling was uneventful, except for an incredible streak of good luck with looting weapons. In one evening I got a Staff of Divine Infusion and The Bringer of Death from dungeon chests, and the Wand of the Netherwing
dropping from a boss in Shadow Labyrinth. So now I have one staff for healing in groups, one staff for soloing, and a wand for all occasions.

I also finished all quests in Terokkar Forest, so I'll probably hit 70 in the most beautiful zone in Burning Crusade: Nagrand. Besides Terokkar I did a short excursion to Shadowmoon Valley, to kill Smith Gorlunk, who drops the mold that starts the quest chain to get the key to Shattered Halls. Killing him was easy enough, but getting to him wasn't that easy, because there were a couple of level 69 mobs and two level 70 elite in the way. After I pulled him I saw another player approaching with a flying mount, which obviously makes that quest a lot easier. Made me wonder how the existence of flying mounts changes the design of overland quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment