Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Ding World on Chronicles of Spellborn

Apparently there is an open beta going of for Chronicles of Spellborn. Hmmm, I could have sworn I signed up for the beta, but never got an invite. Anyway, I'm kind of busy right now, and couldn't play much, so it's all good. Especially since I found this excellent Chronicles of Spellborn preview on A Ding World.

I like the idea of getting a stat bonus for not dying. And of course the rotating hotkey bar is an interesting combat mechanic. But when I read that you'll have to move in combat to avoid blows, I'm not so excited about this game any more. I'm too old for "action combat" with lots of button mashing, that idea already killed Age of Conan for me.

Well, we'll see how it goes with Chronicles of Spellborn at launch, and maybe I find the time to test it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment