- The third expansion of World of Warcraft will be released in 2010.
- The third expansion will raise the level cap from 80 to 90, and will introduce new zones and dungeons to level up from 80 to 90, as well as level 90 raid dungeons.
- There will be at least one new hero class in the expansion, and it will be a healing class.
- Blizzard will "borrow" a feature already existing in current games, and introduce it as new feature to World of Warcraft in the third expansion. My guess would be player housing, but maybe they'll do public quests instead.
- Some blogs will complain how the third expansion of WoW is not very original, but the players won't mind, and the expansion will sell over 4 million copies in the US and Europe, beating most single-player PC games of that year.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
An unexciting prediction
The difference between a vision and a prediction is that a vision describes the future how one would like to see it, while a prediction is a far more realistic view of what is most likely to happen. Two weeks ago I told you my vision for the third expansion for World of Warcraft. In this post I'll list my predictions, which are less exciting, but more likely to actually happen: