Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fury, anyone?

I totally missed the fact that another MMORPG was released last month, Fury. All I knew about that game was that it *only* has PvP, no PvE against computer controlled monsters whatsoever, and that completely switched off any interest for me in that game. But the game came out on October 16, and I haven't heard much about it in the blogs. Only Massively reports that Gamespot gave Fury one of the worst reviews ever. On a site that gave Vanguard a score of 7.5, you can imagine the shock about giving a score of just 4.5 for Fury.

So no initial interest combined with bad reviews means I'm not going to touch this one. But of course I wonder if it is really *that* bad. Has anyone here actually played it and can tell us more about it?

[EDIT: Found a more detailed review of Fury.]

No comments:

Post a Comment