Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Girl meets WoW

In my absence from World of Warcraft I wasn't all that much interested in WoW-only blogs, and thus neither read them nor reported on them. So I completely missed the excellent Girl Meets WoW blog, which started in September this year. Her mage leveling builds post is patch 2.3 up to date, and helped me decide to respec to frost, as well as giving detailed instructions in what order to take the talents. She also has an excellent mage macro guide.

As you can see, Girl Meets WoW is full of practical advice for World of Warcraft players, though more for the advanced player than for the newbie. Having been out of the loop so long I found it an excellent resource for learning all about the changes coming with this week's patch 2.3. Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment