Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cenarion Circle faction grinding

I would like to be revered with Cenarion Circle with my Horde priest, because then I could make 24-slot herb bags for my warrior, as well as nature resistance cloth armor. I am currently just friendly, so I looked around what it takes to get to be revered. And I quickly noticed why I never see those 24-slot herb bags on the AH, the effort to get to revered is utterly ridiculous. I read the WoWWiki Cenarion Circle reputation guide. It starts with step 1: Kill 9000 cultists. Lol!

The problem is that I have no problem believing the guide that this is the most effective method, creating lots of mules, killing thousands of twilight cultists, and storing the encrypted texts and twilight clothes on the mules for later, when killing the cultists doesn't give any more CC reputation. But it is not something I would do, as it is too repetitive, and I don't have room for that many mules anyway.

On the positive side I know that I can solo the quest to get Field Duty papers. And I tried yesterday and succeeded without problems to solo one of the templars summoned from the lesser windstones. So I will just start farming cultists and just store the encrypted texts on a mule, while using the twilight clothes immediately, even if that is less efficient, because sooner or later I'll go past honored and won't get any reputation from the kills any more. But at least I can mix killing cultists with field duty and tactical quests to kill templars, which makes things a bit more varied. I don't know yet if I ever will get to revered, or if I give up at honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment